I'm desperately hoping that you are planning on jetting off on a wonderful, relaxing holiday this summer - everyone needs a break once in a while!
One of my favourite thing about holidays is getting to relax with a really good book or two.
Here are 5 of the books on my summer reading list, what's on yours?
1. Wildflower by Drew Barrymore. Recently released by the actress, this autobiography promises to make us laugh and cry as she shares stories from her past.
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. This is the queen of the classics and a long time favourite of mine. It is romantic, funny and relatively easy to read.
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Set in Mississippi in the 1960s, this novel is a wonderful, empowering story. It is a touching tale about three, determined women who want to make a change to the society they live in.
4. One Day by David Nicholls. This book is set over 20 years and tells the tale of the relationship between Dexter Mayhew and Emma Morley. Each chapter visits their relationship on the same day, July 15, of each year.
5. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. A plane crashes, stranding 13 beauty queens on an island together. What ensues is a fight for survival - it is hilarious, thought provoking and a fun read!